©svetlana belova 2023
Last Updated: January 02, 2023
Table of Contents
- Scope of This Privacy Statement
- The Categories of Personal Data We Collect
- How We Collect Personal Data (Sources of Data)
- How We Use (Process) Your Personal Data
- Cookies and Other Technology
- Social Media, Public Forums and Links to Other Websites
- Children’s Online Privacy
- Data Transfers and Privacy Shield Frameworks
- Changes to This Privacy Statement
- EEA Data Protection Authority
- How to Contact Us
SCOPE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Vetderm OÜ respects your privacy. This Privacy Statement applies to personal data collected by Vetderm OÜ through the https://learnvetderm.com website. In certain cases, this Privacy Statement applies to personal data collected by Vetderm OÜ when Vetderm OÜ makes this Privacy Statement or a link to the Privacy Statement available in a digital communication, paper form or in person (for example when attending an event).
As used in this Privacy Statement, “personal data” means any information that relates to, is capable of being associated with, describes, or could be linked to, an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
THE CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
To the extent permitted by applicable law, the categories and types of personal data collected directly from you may include, without limitation:
- Contact information, including identifiers: Information used to communicate with you, such as first and last name, title, email address, etc;
- Internet or other similar network activity: Information collected when you visit a website, such as IP address, browsing history, information on your interaction with the website, browser type and language, operating system, location, date and time;
- Location information: Information about your physical location, such as if you provide your postal address or based on your IP address if you visit a website; and
- Inferences: Information drawn from the personal data collected above, such as what topics or may be interested in based on the areas of the website you visit or what products you may be interested in based on purchase records.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA (SOURCES OF DATA)
Vetderm OÜ collects personal data directly from you and from other categories of sources as described in more detail below. The categories of personal data collected directly from you by Vetderm OÜ include all of the categories identified above in “The Categories of Personal Data We Collect” section. Vetderm OÜ collects personal data directly from you when you interact with us through our websites, including, without limitation, when you:
- Make online purchases;
- Request support;
- Register for or participate in a webcast, or other event;
- Request information or materials (e.g., marketing material);
- Participate in surveys or evaluations;
- Participate in promotions, contests, or giveaways;
- Submit questions.
Personal data we collect online may also be combined with personal data you provide to us through offline channels such as through a call center, during an interview or in conjunction with a Vetderm OÜ event you attend. We may also collect information indirectly from you relating to your use of our websites and response to our emails through the use of various technologies. The categories of personal data collected in this manner are what we refer to above as Internet or other similar network activity and inferences. Collecting information in this manner allows us to analyze the effectiveness of our websites and our marketing efforts, personalize your experience and improve our interactions with you. For more information about the technology we employ for these purposes, see the “Cookies and Other Technology” section below. We may also supplement the personal data we collect from you with additional personal data we receive from third parties, such as our business partners where you purchase any of our products or services through such business partners. The categories of personal data we receive from this type of third party includes account and commercial information and professional or employment-related information. We do this to help us improve the overall accuracy of the information and its completeness and to help us better tailor our interactions with you. From time to time, we may collect contact information through other sources, such as list vendors. When we do so, we ask the vendors to confirm that the information was legally acquired by the third party and that we have the right to obtain it from them and use it.
HOW WE USE (PROCESS) YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Vetderm OÜ may use personal data we collect about you to:
- Fulfill Your Requests. If you request something from Vetderm OÜ, such as a product or service, a call back, a newsletter subscription, or specific marketing or other materials, we use the personal data you provide to respond to your request. We or our representatives may also contact you as part of customer satisfaction surveys or for market research purposes. Where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before sending marketing messages.
- The personal data that may be collected and processed for this purpose includes: name, email address, payment information, purchase records, information about your use of the product or service, information about your registration or participation in an event, your preferred language and other preferences, credit and billing status, and support inquiries. We process this information in order to comply with our contractual obligations to you when responding to your requests. In other cases it is in our legitimate business interests to be able to provide customers and prospective customers with information, goods, or services they request.
- Provide You with Information About Our Products, Services and Events. Vetderm OÜ may use your personal data to notify you about product and service offerings as well as events that we believe may be of interest to you. Vetderm OÜ also may use your personal data to respond directly to your requests for information, including registrations for newsletters or other specific requests.
- The personal data that may be collected and processed for this purpose includes: name, email address, payment information, purchase records, information about your use of the product or service, information about your registration or participation in an event, your language and other preferences, credit and billing status, and support inquiries and location information and inferences. It is in our legitimate business interests to be able to provide customers, prospective customers, and the public with information about our products, services, and events.
- Provide Support and Customer Service. We use your personal data to provide support for products or services you have obtained from us and answer other questions. In the course of providing technical support to you, we may sometimes have incidental access to data that you have provided to us. This data may contain information about you. This Privacy Statement does not govern our access to or handling of this information. The conditions regarding the handling and processing of that data is covered by the applicable agreement between you and Vetderm OÜ.
- The personal data that may be collected and processed for this purpose includes: name, email address, payment information, purchase records, information about your use of the product or service, information about your registration or participation in an event, your language and other preferences, credit and billing status, and support inquiries. We process this information in order to comply with our contractual obligations to you.
- Vetderm OÜ may disclose personal data as required by law or legal process, such as responding to a duly authorized and lawful request of a police or public authority (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), to enforce or protect the rights of Vetderm OÜ, when such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss as permitted by applicable law, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- The categories of personal data we may disclose to these third parties include: contact information, including identifiers; internet or other similar network activity; location information; and inferences.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOCIAL MEDIA, PUBLIC FORUMS AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Vetderm OÜ may provide social media features that enable you to share information with your social networks and interact with Vetderm OÜ on various social media websites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media websites with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those websites. Remember that your comments and posts become publicly available, and we urge you to exercise discretion when submitting such content. Vetderm OÜ does not control and is not responsible for the information collected by websites that can be reached through links from our websites. If you have questions about the data collection procedures of linked websites, please contact the organizations that operate those websites directly.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY
Vetderm OÜ products and services are not directed to children and Vetderm OÜ does not knowingly collect online personal data from children under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian of a minor under the age of 16 and believe that he or she has disclosed personal data to us, please contact us via our general website inquiry form or as described below under “How to Contact Us.”
Vetderm OÜ is a global organization, with legal entities, business processes, and technical systems that operate across borders. Other countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country from which you initially provided the information. Where required by applicable law, we have put in place appropriate safeguards (such as standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission) in accordance with applicable legal requirements to ensure that your data is adequately protected. When transferring your personal data internationally, Vetderm OÜ will protect your personal data as provided in this Privacy Statement. If you wish to obtain a copy of the relevant safeguards that are in place to protect the international transfer of your personal data, please contact us as described below under “How to Contact Us.”
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Vetderm OÜ reserves the right to make corrections, changes or amendments to this Privacy Statement at any time. The revised Privacy Statement will be posted on this website. A notice will be posted on our homepage for 30 days whenever this Privacy Statement is changed in a material way, and the date of last update will be indicated at the top of the Privacy Statement. If you do not refuse the changes in writing within that notice period and you continue to use our websites, we consider that you have read and understand the Privacy Statement as changed, including with respect to personal data provided to us prior to the changes in the Privacy Statement. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement for any changes or updates.
EEA DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and wish to raise a concern about our use of your personal data, you may direct questions or complaints to our website inquiry form. Alternatively, you may contact your local supervisory authority.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you would like to exercise any of your privacy rights, you may do so via contacting us on our general website inquiry form. If you have any questions about Vetderm OÜ privacy practices or use of your personal data, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, via our website inquiry form or by mail at: Vetderm OÜ, Vana-Rannamõisa tee 1D/4-2, 13516, Tallinn, Estonia.